Friday, April 23, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Challenge #3

Photobucket

I love me a good sketch challenge. And I recently discovered a challenge blog the emphasizes Close to my Heart products. Who could ask for more? Not me. The super-cool blog is Heart 2 Heart Challenges.

Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:


I have been so excited to use the Topstitch papers that came out in the Spring 2010 catalog. I also wanted to try making the cute scalloped circle flower. Done and done! This was a very simple card to make, and I had a blast doing it.

Monday I am going to post a blog candy contest, so be on the lookout!

2 comments:

  1. Love the flower - it is really pretty! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper flowers are fun. I love that you combined it with a Just Bloom flower. And Topstitch...one of my favorites! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete