Tuesday, January 18, 2011

{ippity} for Mojo Monday

The mailman brought me two fun {ippity} stamp sets. (Thanks, Maria)! The main purpose for those sets is wedding invitations and cards. I'm working on invitations for a friend of mine.

However, before I get cracking on those, I had to play. And what better excuse than this week's Mojo Monday Challenge.


And the inside:


And the sketch I used for inspiration:


Thanks for looking!

Products used:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics (White), CTMH (Black, Buttercup, Crystal Blue)
Patterned paper: The Girls Paperie
Stamps: {ippity} Fall for You (bird and branch), Where You Should Be (sentiments and inside image)
Ink pads: CTMH (Black)
Markers: Copic (greens, grey and colorless blender), CTMH (Bubblegum, Citrus Leaf, Heavenly Blue, Buttercup)

No comments:

Post a Comment