Sunday, April 3, 2011

2 school 4 cool

As some of you may know, I am a total Gleek! I can't get enough of that show. I even listen to the songs everywhere I drive (well, that also has something to do with the fact that the CD player is broken, so I can't change CDs).  Lately Sophie and I have been jamming out to the Glee version of "Raise Your Glass," by Pink. So that song has been in my head, thus the title of this layout.


Don't you love the picture of the 7th-grade Rachel at the age of 12? Yep, 1983 was my awkward year. I was definitely too school for cool. Just check out those sweet spectacles!

This layout was created as part of the Paper Secrets 2nd Birthday Bash BINGO challenge. And here is the Pagemaps sketch upon which it is based:


Supplies (from The Girls' Paperie, unless otherwise noted):
Patterned paper
Paper flowers
Ruler and number stickers
Chipboard letters
Glitter (from my stash)
Ink marker (Copic)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Spun Sugar)

No comments:

Post a Comment